For this series, it is mainly from Book 5 chapter 48.
It started from the character 北. This gave me a great opportunity to do the 4 directions in both English and Chinese. It was actually confusing for all of us. I did a bit of search and used the better well known subject matters to help us remember the NSEW direction and places. My children enjoyed the different videos that enriched our general knowledge.
Here are the 2 Youtube videos I showed my kids.
Tying back to 四五快读，this story passage below was a practical test on the understanding of NSEW. We had a good time of discussion and my girl managed to get the directions right when I covered the different scenarios.
I hope the above series helped you and your kids to have more fun with Chinese Learning!
Do you have any questions for me? I would love to hear your feedback on this set of printable if you do use them! You can PM me or comment on any of my social media platforms. Thank you for following us!
Sneak Peek of my upcoming post:
I will also be doing a Chinese Book Set Giveaway on 1st Nov! The Instagram Giveaway consists of 4 Chinese Book Sets for 4 readers.
- 1 set has 20pcs of biographical stories
- A 16pcs witty and fun series
- A set of 2 touching picture books for the lil ones
- A set of Activity and Magazine
For more Chinese Learning Posts
- Free printable: Chinese Characters Illustrations Series 1
- Free printable: Chinese Characters Illustrations Series 2
- Free printable: Chinese Characters Illustrations Series 3
- Nightly Routine of reading Chinese Chapter books
- Our Favourite Chinese Picture Books
- Review of Chinese Comics, Chapter Books and More
- Resourceful Ways to Help Children Learn Chinese (四五快读 and More)
- Chinese Learning Video Series
- 47 Chinese Qns to ask instead of How was your day?
- Learning Chinese through a Chinese Translating App
- Chinese Copy Cat 1
- Growing In Touch with being a Chinese
If you enjoyed the post, help share this post and follow our journey at