Tell you a secret, I started writing my blog’
Next thing I know, hubs presented his journal to me for my reading. I gasped in awe inwardly.
In the recent years, I had gotten hubby to write a few blog posts for me. A few food reviews and his staycation experiences with our boys one-on-one. I was very impressed by his personal insights and loved reading his interesting commentaries. I had nudged him a few times to start his own blog as I really wished that there was a Christian dad’s voice in the midst of our parenting media influences. Coming from mums and coming from a dad’s perspective is really different and equally precious as partners in God’s kingdom.
As iron sharpens iron, we sharpen one another and I shared on how he had played a vital role in our family and peppered them throughout my blog. Below are some examples of how my hubby had influenced, inspired and contributed to our family life. Why do I list them here? It’s sort of like an introduction and some background on my hubby. : )
I am so proud that hubs had started his own blog and learnt so many interesting ways of designing our family photos with various apps! Also partly because he knew I was not comfortable having overexposure of our family’s latest photos splashed around in public. As much as he claims to have been inspired by me, I am now learning from him to improve my social media persona too! In my blog, it also leaves a record of how our relationship has matured along the years and it is even more exciting now to venture with him into our children’s teenage years!
That’s the beauty of a marriage centred on Christ. When we both yield to the Lord, He turns our hearts toward Him and blend our hearts’ desires to burn for Him together!
Without further ado, here it is!
For more posts on PSLE thoughts
- Our Milestone Momentos from Tween to Teen
- Papa shares his staycation time with our 12yo son
- How to help our Post PSLE son transit to teenagehood?
- Counting up blessings to PSLE
For more parenting posts on
For more posts on English Learning
- Rib-tickling Creative Doddling Games
- Read to Me Campaign
- The Write Connection
- Current Affairs
- Preschool English Lapbooking
For more posts on Chinese Learning
- SG Primary School Chinese Recommendations
- Top 3 English and Chinese Reading Choices by my Three kids
- Spark Joy in Chinese Learning through Audio Books (Ximalaya)
- Free printable: Chinese Characters Illustrations Series 1
- Free printable: Chinese Characters Illustrations Series 2
- Free printable: Chinese Characters Illustrations Series 3
- Learn Chinese with inspiring biographoes, comical chickens and more
- Nightly Routine of reading Chinese Chapter books
- Our Favourite Chinese Picture Books
- Review of Chinese Comics, Chapter Books and More
- Resourceful Ways to Help Children Learn Chinese (四五快读 and More)
- Chinese Learning Video Series
- 47 Chinese Qns to ask instead of How was your day?
- Learning Chinese through a Chinese Translating App
- Chinese Copy Cat 1
- Growing In Touch with being a Chinese
For more posts on Learning
- Home-based Learning Loving & Home-based loving learning
- Process of education starts from the heart of our home
- For what is worth in our academic pursuits?
- New Routine: Interest based 1 to 1 and chinese reading habits
- Teach the art of learning to learn?
- How do I maintain creativity in kids?
- Moving Minds, Heartening Hearts
- A loss nothing compared to gains in Sept Hols
- The heArt of growth mindset
- The heArt of growth mindset: I can learn anything!
- Smile it’s Exams! Great time to grow and glow!
- Raising motivated kids
- Small spaces for 3 growing hearts
- Younger Peek-a-day! Routine
If you enjoyed the post, help share this post and follow our journey at